Sunday, September 5, 2010

Life in Provo

Cody and I are really enjoying being in Provo. We miss our friends and family in St. George but we really like having our own place and our own routine.

Emma is growing and learning quickly. Yesterday she picked up on how to make cooing sounds on purpose and has hardly stopped since. Also I am proud to announce that she has been sleeping for seven hours at night which at 5 weeks is AMAZING!!

Cody is busy with work and school but has really been enjoying it all.
Right now he is working on his Bachelors of Science Aviation Administration... Translation he is going to be a pilot who could potentially run an airport. Exciting!!!

I stay pretty busy organizing, cleaning and trying to make the apartment look like a home.

On Thursday we went on our very first little family outing to Bridal Veil Falls. it was beautiful and we had a lot of fun just taking pictures and walking along the river, which was actually clear and had plenty of water, Unlike the Virgin.

The Lord truly has blessed us in moving up here. There is no way we could have made any of this happen without his endless love and support.

5 comments:

  1. I love Bridal Veils! Lots of good times there! Mom used to take us, what seemed like every weekend!
    My niece is too cute! <3 ya guys!
    Enjoy life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it really is pretty there. How nice to be able to enjoy clear water in a real river. Glad you are doing well. I worry about you having to do the baby thing with out us. Sounds like you are doing great. We miss you so much. I am excited to see you this weekend. I can't believe how fast Emma is advancing. She is so cute. I can't believe we are missing it. Cooing all of the time? Can't wait to hear it. She looks like she is getting so fat. I love that pic. miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have such a cute little family!!! looks like such a beautiful place..you guys seem to be doing great

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog border. Mine went into space somewhere. Glad I was talking to Katy yesterday and found out your had a blog! I noticed you are now a follower on mine. I would love to get a comment from you to help me feel connected. Texting or Facebook is only second place to blogging in my humble opinion. I remember up Provo Canyon to Bridal Falls when I went to the Y. Sounds like a great time. Keep on blogging. Love u.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you had a blog! I read yoru spider post- that is awful! I'm so sorry! Your baby is so cute! BLOG MORE!

    ReplyDelete