Friday, August 12, 2011

Emma at 9 months

She LOVED being put into this basket so that she could tip it over and climb out.
 
 
We took a bunch of pictures of her out side of our home in Provo. Here they all are. A Special thank you to Jess Meachum for the adorable outfit!! 
From about 7 months to about 10 Months she ALWAYS chewed her index finger.






She started this serious face a couple of days before we took these pictures .  Always with her head up and her mouth closed. 



Ha Ha Took me a LONG time to notice the head band was coming off... Oh well .

I love all of her chubs in this picture! 9 months was her chubbiest baby month. She was in the 55th percentile at her 9 month check up and dropped to 18th by her One year so I really miss her baby chubs.



She does this thing we call skinny tongue , it's super cute and really funny. This isn't the best picture of it but the only good ones are on my dad's camera .



One of my favorite pictures of  me and Emma

This one too




No comments:

Post a Comment