Friday, August 12, 2011

Random Funny things Emma has done

When she was about 6 months old she started doing this in her bumbo. The best part is that if you walked around the bumbo she would follow you  by sitting up when you were in front of her and then flipping backwards arms flung out to the side when you would walk behind her. this is how she would watch me do the dishes.


As soon as she learned how to crawl I couldn't leave her alone with a basket of laundry... as a matter of fact I still can't!



At about 4 months she became very obsessed with her feet and still is to this very day. We love it! She is always grabbing things with her feet like they are hands. SO funny to watch.







She is around 7 months in this picture. She thought it was REALLY funny that she was sitting on the couch all by herself. I tried to get some pics of her laughing but of course she stopped when I pulled out the camera. Not a waste though , she looked super cute that day.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a lot of posting. Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so funny. You can tell she knows she is being funny. Miss you guys. I hate that we miss all of her cute little things. What a bummer. I am so glad you post stuff.

    ReplyDelete