Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Catching up ...Lots and LOTS of catching up !

So when I last posted that I would be posting in the next few days I had no idea how crazy things were about to get.

A lot of really big things have been happening for me and Cody , not all bad things just really big changes and  I guess some weird and difficult trials too. Things just seem to be happening all at once and it feels a little overwhelming . So overwhelming in fact that  on one of the days that I had planned on blogging, I instead found myself sitting in a restaurant  called "Barry's Drive Inn Diner" at 9:30 pm holding my sleeping child and crying while trying to eat a burger and fries.  Now some of you more emotional types (no judgement) might be thinking " Well it doesn't sound that bad , I cry all the time.", but I'm not exactly what you might call the crying type. I don't find it easy or comfortable to cry not even in front of Cody... It just makes me feel WAY to vulnerable. As a matter of fact sometimes even when I am by myself ,when I NEED to so very bad , I simply can't .  So for me to cry sitting in a diner, that should tell you something. 

Well life must go on no matter how crazy and scary it might seem, so as promised

SOME NEW (but really old)  BLOG POSTS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sending love and hugs your way!! I'm sorry to hear that you are so overwhelmed right now :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever thought of picking up a phone and calling me?????? I didn't even know this happened. Love you.

    ReplyDelete