Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cody's Flight to Oregon

 Last July Cody had to go cross country  as part of his flight training . He ended up flying into Oregon and staying the night with my Uncle Steve and Aunt  Sharon . Yep! I was jealous . I LOVE the ocean everything about it is AMAZING but  I haven't been to one since I was pretty young and I have never been to a warm beach but warm or not I still love them!
   Cody enjoyed the flight and really  loved landing at the New Port Air Port. I guess it is right on the coast so he thought it was pretty cool. Uncle Steve was kind enough to pick Cody and his instructor Jorge up at the airport. Cody was happy to have a chance to get to know my him a little better and said he really enjoyed talking with him. But seriously who wouldn't  he is a pretty great man.

Some great views from the air plane




Cody at the beach

Jorge






1 comment:

  1. Wow, Now that is a view. Cody is such a B.A. I am jealous too. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete