Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Cody and I had a really fun New Years night . Don't ask what we did because honestly I don't really remember much of anything except we bought those party poppers so we could pull them at midnight. I remember laughing a lot too, but again I don't really remember why. I do know that there is NO better way to start out a new year then with my best friend . I love you Cody ! Thanks for all the laughs.... and the perfect pictures ; )

YEP! We are best buddies!
We are OLD! It was hard to stay Awake

We really loved the popper things

The mess after our big party!

2 comments:

  1. You partied more than I did this New Years. Isn't it the best feeling when you can just enjoy each others company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I know what you mean about getting old. It just keeps getting worse!!! I remember being all ticked off 'cause I kept hearing fireworks all night and was trying to sleep MUCH earlier than midnight.

    ReplyDelete