Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Man I Love

 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY!
Cody's birthday was Tuesday March 22nd and we had a lot of fun celebrating it. He ended up having to go to work at 5 that morning so as a surprise I woke up at 3:30 (not that I got a whole lot of sleep I was so excited) and started making him one of his favorite breakfasts, Belgian waffles with eggs, bacon and sausage. 

It was a lot of fun being all sneaky about it. I even went to the store late-ish the night before and bought all the stuff and hid it so he wouldn't know  what I was planning. Before I went to bed that night I hung the birthday sign and made sure the apartment looked perfect for when he first walked out to see everything. 

It all came together nicely... at least I think so. He didn't even  hear me get up to start all the cooking. It was great to see how happy and excited it made him when he saw what was going on. I love making birthdays a big deal because I think that they are.  

After he got home the plan was to go out and do something and then go to Costco to buy his birthday cheesecake but the soar throat I had woken up with had only gotten worse and by the time he was off work I had a pretty good fever going so instead he made me take a nap.  I felt SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOO BAD!!!  The night turned out pretty fun though. We did go to Costco to get his cheese cake and ended up buying a pizza and inviting his little sister Aubrey and her husband Joseph over for dinner and the Avatar Rifftrax  (SUPER FUNNY!) .    Cody said he really enjoyed his day and I'm glad that he did.
A little bit about MY Cody:
He is an AMAZING , lighthearted , patient and loving husband who takes the best care of me. He is super respectful of me and is slow to anger and really knows how to communicate. He really is the sweetest Man! 

He loves and gets along great with everyone in my family even the little ones.

He LOVES air planes and is almost 75% done with is degrees in the aviation program at UVU. He is good at EVERYTHING He tries and is passionate about it . So of course all of his flight instructors have really loved working with him because he is so dedicated and good at flying.

Is the best Daddy and is totally wrapped around his little baby girls finger. They are the best of buds : )


He has a deep love for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and it shows. He respects his priesthood and leads our family with loving care. I'm so glad that we have his strong influence in our home.

Again... The Best little dad EVER!

He super fun and crazy in a good way ! Seriously, he constantly has me and SO many others laughing. He can make me happy so fast it is ridiculous!


We call him Ninja. It's a lot of fun to play volley ball and other games with him because he gets so into it. Not in an annoying competitive way but in an "I'm here to have fun way" and I LOVE IT!!


He has deep love and concern for every member of his family and wants only the very best things for them. He respects and honors his parents and how they raised him.  

Dearest Cody, 
I hope that this doesn't embarrass you too much. I just wanted to share some of the many reasons why I love you.  I'm so glad that you are mine!!!  

P.S.
I totally have the biggest crush on you. 
 

4 comments:

  1. happy birthday Cody. What a sweet post Jess. It's like you are in love or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday cody! :) we like you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, can you tell me the brand of those natural teething gels?

    ReplyDelete